I realized that I have not even posted about our two orange kitty cats being out of their 180 day quarintine and back in Das Hyndman Haus! When I say 180 days...it just means the process took that long. They stayed with our sweetest ever friends Rita, Ron, Matthew and Katy for three months and then flew to Perth where they were actually in quarintine for a month. Someone is VERY excited about her reunited friends! Theo and Willis have turned Chloe into quite the fast little crawler. She torments them with their feather stick but they don't seem to mind.
Marc and Chloe could not contain their enthusiasm to see the cats again. Mama was a different story! Don't get me wrong, I love my kitties. They were my babies before my baby Chloe. BUT....these days they have picked up some annoying habits like...1. running around the house MEOWING at oh...4:30 in the morning
2. hiding under Chloe's crib and waking her up from naps when they want to have some fun
3. trying to escape when my arms are full of Chloe, strollers, bags, etc
4. ramming their bodies into the doors when I try to keep them out of our room, Chloe's room, or in the utility room
So.... I have spent the week cleaning out our detached and ac/heated office where the cats now reside at night while we sleep. Marc thinks this is extremly cruel but I am sleeping better and so is Chloe. I think the cats like it down there. They have a big glass window where they sit and look out at the noctural wildlife. A mama's got to do what a mama's got to do!
+004.jpg)



5 comments:
I love your 80s sitcom inspired feline names. WILLIS!
i love the roos picture - wow - that is something !
I am with you Mama! Cats? Sleep? Seems like a no-brainer. We need some of your rain in Austin! It is DRY and HOT! Take care...~k
hi friend... sorry i haven't commented in awhile! love reading your posts... and that you and carolyn comment on each other's posts! glad you have your kitty cats back at home... sounds like chloe is glad too. miss you!
I love Kangaroos it is so different here in austin we see
deer and there you see kangaroos.
Post a Comment