Decorating for a girl was pinkalicious and fun. Emma did the sweets and I did savory!
+120.jpg)
Just had to be done...
Yummy cake, Emma!
Chloe plays peek-a-boo with Eva. They have four years of trouble ahead of them together!+102.jpg)
Our Wednesday Ex-Pat playgroup is anxiously awaiting our newest member. Due any day to sweet Lindsay. I had so much fun co-hosting a little baby shower for her. It was to be at the beach but due to nasty weather we re-routed to Emma's.
"Pink" was the theme and we loved watching Lindsay open all her gifts. We stuffed ourselves with sweet treats and the kiddos played and played.
The best thing about hosting a shower for a non-American is they are so in awe of all the attention and gifts because they haven't been to a million to compare it to. Lindsay is from the UK and she cracked me up when she asked if the etiquette is to open the gifts there or save for later.
No shower is complete without the token "how big is your bump, measure with toilet paper" game. Lindsay didn't like me very much when I overestimated by about eight squares. Thanks Emma for letting us use your house and Lindsay, we are so excited for you!!!



2 comments:
Fun!!! Where are pictures of my Beautiful Bestie?!? I am missing you!
Oh how fun to give a shower for one who is not used to it!! I wonder how people came up with the phrase "crazy americans"? hmmm
Post a Comment