Things...they just have a way of working out, don't they? I was so scared, concerned, and apprehensive about Chloe going to daycare one day a week. This week was her 10th time to go and her 3rd week in a row be dropped off and not cry.They are so loving there. And I have to admit...I think Chloe is one of their favorites. Okay..they actually told me so. Oops! Chloe gets to play with lots of other babies, eat yummy food that they cook (last week she ate musaka!!!), and she does some kind of art every week. I also have to admit, I am LOVING my Thursdays. Without any family here to take over when you need a little break, it is just luxury. Most weeks I try to have lunch with a friend or do something girly like get a pedi. But sometimes....I rush home, jump on the couch..and watch a good ol Chick Flick! Shhhh. Don't tell Marc. Oh okay, tell him...I don't care! :)
Last week they had a didgeridoo expert come and play for the kids. It wasn't Chloe's normal day to go to nursery but they let us come and watch anyway. He was great! The kids bounced like kangaroos, slithered like snakes, and crawled like wombats. Ahhh. Australia. +019.jpg)
+019.jpg)
+015.jpg)



6 comments:
chloe's going to be so cultured!
Cute post! I love that first pic of Chloe...she's getting to be such a big girl!!!
I can't believe how big she is getting! I still think she looks like VT. Rumor has it you may make a visit home this fall??! Details please!! miss you!
Hey Mate!
Sounds like you will have to make sure she knows that a cow moos and a rooster cockadoodledoos. (Or as Eva used to shout out "COCK-DOO DOO") oy evay.
That last comment was from me... didn't realize El was still signed on:) Kelly
Sounds like she is having fun! My girls are going to start MDO in Sept! Good to know that Chloe enjoys it :-)
Post a Comment