So I had this theory that if I didn't say "no" to Chloe too much she wouldn't be the typical toddler who's favorite word is "no." It wasn't as if I was not going to discipline or redirect her, I just wanted to make it a point to say it a different way. Well...I don't know who (I suspect Marc) forgot that was what we were doing but a certain someone really likes to say "nooooooooooooooo" quite a bit these days.Pointing to the cats..."noooooooo."
Do you want more milk...."noooooo."
I love you, Chloe ...."nooooo."
I try to ignore it.
As long as food is in front of her, Chloe is a delightful dinner guest when we dine out. She loves her some food! Tonight is was meatballs, pasta, an avacado and a bit of pizza. This girl can eat!
The bum shot is for Gramma. Diaper changing is such an exciting time these days as Chloe now just wants to throw her diapers off the table as well as her lotions and ointments.+081.jpg)
And finally....I really wasn't joking about this rain. Had to take a picture of our back patio for proof. The duck is just another crow decoy.



7 comments:
Ah, the toddler. Joy of joys! Can give you a couple pointers. Just ignore the "no" it will go away. Find a couple real special toys or small books (a cell phone worked for me) and give these only during diaper changes. They get so involved in what they are holding they forget to make toss, turn, and destroy all they can get their hands on!
Now, can you help me figure out how to be able to call Eva by her name again???
Funny stuff!!! Lovin' the bum pic and the diapers thrown everywhere. Been there, done that! They all go through the NO stage ~ no matter what!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for the news I just read about October!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
So funny...Leighton is saying NO all the time too! I take comfort that at least it wasn't her first word.
Also love the bum shot on the changing table. Why won't these kids just lay there!!
We love the bum shot!!!
I just found some "baby" pics of Chloe. Oh my goodness, what a precious girl!
xoxoxox
p.s. What news about October???!!! Will you be here for our weddin'?! Pleaseohpleasesayyespleaseohplease.
i love the diaper pic! it looks like our room when i change them. Actually multiply it by 2 and you get a sense of what my house is like!!
You never know which one of those theories is going to work! Too cute...I love the one where she is standing in the bed.:)
Thanks for the tips! We will have to do Mike's bikes and a glow in the dark show. I'll post pics. Where in Germany is your husband from?
Post a Comment