Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAN!







Happy birthday to a truly fantastic father and husband. I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined ending up with someone as loving and dedicated to his wife and child as Marc is. Thank you for working hard so we can have such a wonderful life and loving me even when I am hard to love. Have a wonderful day, sweetie.



7 comments:

Carolyn said...

The pic of you and Chloe is so good. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Marc.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Marc!!!! I hope you have a great day. Miss you!

Paola said...

Beautiful pics! Happy bday !

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Marc!
I find it hard to believe that you are ever difficult to love Miss Kimberly:)

MLP said...

Happy Birthday Marc!!! Troy Don and I LOVE you!!!

Such a sweet post, Kimberly Mo.

Love and miss you both!!!

Katie said...

Kimberly ~ Beautiful pictures!

I laughed about Mandy being a "Calendar Girl." I think she is worse than me. ; )

Thank you for continuing to lift us up. It means the world.

Mom said...

marc, i can truly say you are one in a million and i love you so much and am so thankful that you have such a kind, open, loving and generous heart to my two sweet girls. i especially like the way we can tease the daylights out of each other and laugh the whole time! I thank God for bringing into our family! love vicky