Well it is now!
What a cutie! I love her little dress -
Little LadyBug! That made our day! WE LOVE YOU! She is beautiful!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH...LOVE these pics. Thanks for e-mailing them for my mom. She LOVES them!!!Of course on Valentine's Day I think back to a most special one I shared with you at George's!!!Let your BIRTHDAY week BEGIN!!! I love you!!!
How sweet she looks!
she is precious! what a big girl she is now. we miss you!!!
chloe looks so coy in her little polka dot dress, i could eat her up!
OH MY GOSH!! Kim...she is just beautiful. Marc is IN trouble!!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Well it is now!
What a cutie! I love her little dress -
Little LadyBug! That made our day! WE LOVE YOU! She is beautiful!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH...LOVE these pics. Thanks for e-mailing them for my mom. She LOVES them!!!
Of course on Valentine's Day I think back to a most special one I shared with you at George's!!!
Let your BIRTHDAY week BEGIN!!! I love you!!!
How sweet she looks!
she is precious! what a big girl she is now. we miss you!!!
chloe looks so coy in her little polka dot dress, i could eat her up!
OH MY GOSH!! Kim...she is just beautiful. Marc is IN trouble!!!!!
Post a Comment