Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just a wonderin....

If any of my bloggin fans know how to have a blog printed? I found something online once but the program wouldn't work on Blogspot. I want, more than anything, to print and bind Chloe's first year and thought the binding part would be a lot easier and cheaper to do in the US when I am there in October. Help, por favor???

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

try printfriendly.com? what a great way to make a scrapbook...i'm so bad about doing those..still haven't made a wedding album...at least this blog can serve as a graz scrappy!

Kelly said...

Hi! I am able to just hit command print and my blog prints. It does not print my background color but the rest is the same. I have a Mac. If you are unable to print I would be happy to print it for you.

Paola said...

i would love to know how to print it also and have been wondering the same thing - let me know if you find out - I wonder if the pics also print?

MLP said...

Hi LOVE! Just got back from a few days at.........Moody Gardens! Had a BALL!!!

Try blurb.com for this. I am hoping to do this very soon. I know a few bloggers who have used blurb.com and LOVED their finished products.

Talky soon! I love and miss you!!!

Mary said...

I've tried a couple of things online and when I've imported my blog, it's just a complete mess so I've given up. Let me know if you find something that's somewhat easy and nice. I really want to do the same for Leighton.