Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mum's Night Out!


My "Mum's N Tot's" playgroup hit the town last week for a girls night out! It was so cute how all the dads and babies dropped the mom's off at the restaurant and then went on their merry ways. We had a fun dinner at the Subiaco Hotel and then headed to the Llama Bar for more drinks and a chat. Since I was the organizer, I strategically planned for it to be on a Wednesday night so I could recoup the next day while Chloe was off at daycare. Smart, eh?
I am loving these girls so much and am so thankful for them. We are each other's lifeline and support group Down Under in Oz.

5 comments:

Amy said...

i am so glad you have a great group of girlfriends down there! i sure miss our monthly dinners at cyclone anaya's... but am looking forward to one in october!!!

Kelly said...

Hot Mamas! Looks like a fun time... I need to organize one of those. I need a GNO! (how can you tell I am the Mom of a tween?)

Paola said...

looks like fun - can't wait for a girls night out with adult beverages! just a bit longer . . .

MLP said...

So fun!!! Kimberly...you look gorgeous! Miss you dearly. So happy for your new friends...just don't ever let them replace me! heeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Laura said...

Oh what fun! You've always been a good "connector" - no doubt that you've made new friends!