Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunny Days...Everything's A-OK..Part Three

Still catching up on what the Hyndman's have been up to the past couple weeks. Blue skies are back and life is goooood! Don't you want to come visit?

We went to a fun restaurant by the water in Fremantle called Zephers and met our new friends Amlie, Naomi, and Chris. We had some playtime at the playground and small beach afterwards.


Chloe loves sand at the moment. She will spend hours (ok-15 minutes) sifting sand through her fingers onto her shoes. I can't wait to get her to the beach this summer with her pails and shovels! It is a real challenge to get her to keep her hat on. It's very important here, as the sun is super powerful. She just wanted to pour sand in it. Next time I will bring a hat for her head and one for the sand!
We went to Patrick's birthday party! Look at the cute rocket cake Rebecca made! They had a moonwalk (Aussies and Brits call them Jumpy Castles), bubbles, and a pinata! Rebecca and Paul plus their two kiddos are some of our new friends here. Ironically, they are from Houston, as are a lot of my pals here! Don't worry...I am making several good Aussie friends as well!


Wooooo hoooooooooooooooo!
And mom climbed the DNA Tower at Kings Park. Look...it's me at the top! I think I am finally caught up on our most recent happenings.



6 comments:

Paola said...

I am so impressed that Chloe enjoys sitting on the sand. The beach looks so pretty - it will be so much fun in the summer also :-)

Mom said...

i can't seem to get the hang of leaving a comment, you practically have to donate an organ to get something posted. anyway,i am excited about jennifers wedding and know you wished you could have been there. all the pics of chloe are just precious and yet she does have the cutest hinny i have ever seen! love mom

Kelly said...

The answer is YES! we do want to visit.

Unknown said...

Looks so fun!!! I am SOOOOO sad that I cannot come this year! I do want to come next year though....I will help you fly back on your next trip

Jessica said...

Do you ever do anything in Aussieland that is not totally fun and beautiful? I am constantly jealous! But still so happy for you!

paige e said...

Jumpy Castles. I want to go there!

Love to see Chlo Bo on the beach, she's my kinda gal! Can't wait to play in the sand with you all someday soon!